Undergraduate students may choose from one of three majors:
- B.S. in Computer Science, which is designed for students interested in the design and implementation of software systems.
- B.S. in Computer Science: Bioinformatics, which is designed for students who wish to apply computer science expertise in the life sciences.
- B.S. in Information Technology, which focuses on the application of existing computing technologies to the information needs of organizations and individual computer users.
Honors students can fulfill the requirements of our honors in major programs:
- Computer Science Honors in Major Program Requirements
- Information Technology Honors in Major Program Requirements
The department offers two minor options:
The department offers a cognate in Information Technology