In the Spotlight
News and Events
- Sign up to attend a Computer Science Information Session, 12.5.2013
- Exploring High Tech Day, March 11, 2014
- UNH's InterOperability Laboratory make sure latest innovations work
- Cyber Security Club meetings Tuesdays 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Research reveals bottom feeding techniques of tagged humpback whales in Stelllwage Bank National Marine Sanctuary
- UNH Computer Science Department converts to IPv6
- Wheeler Ruml, Assistant Professor of Computer Science, receives prestigious NSF Faculty Early Career Development Award.
- Professor Colin Ware - "Heads-Up on a Whale's Gulp"
- CS faculty contribute to Daphnia Genome Project Recently Published in Science
The UNH Computer Science curriculum emphasizes the fundamentals. We focus on teaching skills and knowledge that leave our graduates feeling confident in an ever-changing field. Requiring our students to gain a solid foundation in science and mathematics fosters an environment that encourages strong problem-solving skills and abstract thinking. Students also leave our program with solid-footing in software engineering. Since the major tenets of our curriculum are not just about teaching our students to program, our graduates are able to go out into the professional world prepared for a wide-range of jobs and to pursue advanced degrees.